Terry has been a resident of Amherst for most of his life. Terry graduated from UNB Law in 1991 and was admitted to the Nova Scotia Bar in 1992. He has practiced here continuously except, for the time he spent as Cumberland North MLA from 2013 to 2017. Terry has served in many volunteer positions during his career and continues to work towards positive community development and improvement. He is happy to be serving the legal needs of the community.
Terry is ready to serve his clients in a general practice that focuses on the areas of Real Estate transactions, Family law and Wills & Estates.
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Cumberland County Barristers’ Association, Past President
- Canadian Bar Association
- Former Adjudicator Small Claims Court of NS
- Amherst and Area Chamber of Commerce
- YMCA of Cumberland
- Cumberland County Transition House Association
- Governor in Council Appointee to Board of Licensed Professional Planners Association of NS
- Board Member CFTA FM Community Radio Society
- Bachelor of Arts, Mount Saint Vincent University 1998
- LLB. University of New Brunswick, 1991
Bar admission - June 1992